I. Inspector of the protection of personal data SOLBET Sp.z o.o.
II. Information for Clients / Accountants SOLBET Sp. z o. o. about the processing of personal data
In connection with the enactment on May 25, 2018 of the Order of the European Parliament and the Council of the Eurpean Union 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 regarding to the protection of physical person in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as the cancellation of Directive 95 / 46 / WE (General Data Protection Regulation) (Dz.Uz. UE L 119, s.1), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, we inform you of the following:
1. Administrators of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is SOLBET Sp. z o. o.
with an office in Solec Kujawski (86-050), st. Toruńska 71, tel. 52 387 41 00,
The co-administrators of your personal data are: SOLBET Capital Group companies, namely:
1) SOLBET LUBARTÓW Spółka Akcyjna with an office in Lubartów (21-100)
ul. Nowodworska 18, tel. 81 855 62 51,
2) SOLBET STALOWA WOLA Spółka Akcyjna with an office in Stalowa Wola
(37-450) st. Spacerowa 4, tel. 15 842 39 51 do 53,
3) SOLBET KOLBUSZOWA Spółka Akcyjna with an office in Kolbuszowa
(36-100) st. Kolejowa 10, tel. 17 227 14 44,
The base of contractors is common to all companies of SOLBET Capital Group. The co-administrators jointly determine the purposes and methods for processing the personal data of the SOLBET Capital Group’s contractors, and also implement the obligations resulting from the provisions of the GDPR.
2. Joint agreements between Administrators
As part of the agreement on joint administration of personal data, together with the co-administrators, we agreed on the areas of responsibility of the SOLBET Capital Group companies regarding compliance with the obligations arising from the GDPR; in particular, we agreed that:
1. each of the Administrators takes appropriate efforts to ensure the safety of processing your data, and we as co-administrators collectively determine the choice of technical means relating to the IT infrastructure and data security,
2. the maintenance of the contract with the client / counterparty is the responsibility of the Administrator who performs the sale / provision of the service and issues a invoice that concludes a different civil agreement,
3. The Administrator referred to in paragraph 2) is responsible for:
– performance in relation to the client / contractor with which it entered into the agreement, the information obligation required by the provisions of the GDPR,
– realization of the rights of persons to whom these data relate, according to the GDPR, and designated in the pos. 6.
3. The purposes and the bases of data processing
The personal data in question are processed for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract that unites us (legal basis: article 6, position 1, letter b GDPR).
4. Data retention period
Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the contract,
and upon its expiration – during the period necessary for:
– Complaints handling,
– provision or presentation of possible claims by the Administrator,
– compliance with the legal obligation of the Administrator, which follows from the provisions of tax legislation.
5. Recipients of data
Your personal data can be disclosed to: SOLBET Capital Group companies – to the Administrators. Your personal data can also be accessed by our subcontractors (processing organizations), for example, carriers, organizations that serve our computer and teleinformation systems, lawyers, persons providing consulting services.
6. The rights of customers who are affected by the data:
According to the GDPR, you have:
a. the right of access to their data,
b. the right to refute (correct) their data,
c. the right to delete data, limit data processing,
d. the right to protest against the processing of data,
e. the right to move data,
f. the right to make a complaint to the Chairman of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
In order to use the powers provided by the provisions of the GDPR, you must personally appear to the Administrator with whom you have entered into a contract, to certify your identity.
7. Information on the requirement / voluntariness of data provisioning
The provision of data is voluntary, but it is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract.
8. Inspector of Protection of Personal Data of SOLBET Capital Group:
contact details: e-mail: email@example.com